Well, I finally broke down and decided I needed to get a real job (i.e. one that is making me some money) I’ve spent the last few weeks turning in resumes and applications and thinking about what would be the best for me to do, so that I’m happy and can still write. I’ve had quite a few interesting opportunities come up. I’ve got about 7 interviews over the next two days, so hopefully I can find something in there that’s a good match. Wish me luck!
Mostly Random Musings.
Yes, I know, it's a bit untidy. But, please; have a seat. Take your shoes off and relax. Feel free to start a conversation. Soak up some sun. (I've usually got more than my fair share.) And by all means, dream a little. Just one thought can launch a thousand adventures!
Read more about Aurel & Bex Here:
Caught My Eye
My mother sent a version of these photos and the text below to me in an email today (which reminded me of the poem) and kinda filled me with awe, so I wanted to share.
Wedding Videos That Make You Want to Fall in Love Again (and live in Seattle). Don’t ask me how I got there.
I’m so loving this gorgeous shot of fog rolling into New York City by photojournalist Jim Richardson.
These tiny little islands (Hawaii looks like a full-on continent comparatively) are actually a country?
I present…some totally drool worthy home libraries.
- Celebrating the Chameleon (The Domino Project #1) #CoverReveal w/2 Amazon ECard #GIVEAWAY! #YA wp.me/pxrfL-na http://t.co/jPEEkVeFeo 1 year ago
- NaNo Day 13. Nightmares. nblo.gs/pVB70 5 years ago
- Stumbling Up the Creative Path. nblo.gs/nX3Fp 5 years ago
- The Day That Changed Us All nblo.gs/mTggI 5 years ago
- Sometimes Online is Awesome nblo.gs/mPiD8 5 years ago
- I can't wait to read Illusions by @AprilynnePike. Wings was my first review @AureliaLit . (They grow up so fast!) 6 years ago
- Arizona Life (76)
- Art (14)
- Books (19)
- Caught My Eye (15)
- Creativity (5)
- Goals (4)
- Movies (5)
- Directors (2)
- Music (4)
- New York Life (16)
- Remembering (1)
- Running (1)
- School (2)
- simplify (2)
- Television (2)
- Things I Love (10)
- Uncategorized (34)
- Video (4)
- Writing (20)
- NaNoWriMo (1)